Everyone needs affection, looking for a deep connection.
Yes we all do and so do you.
And in this case, why don’t we have a Therapy called.. ‘Meme therapy’?
Look at this cute little character. I am feeling better already just by looking at its eyes.
On top of the cuteness of the character, Meme Therapy is running an NFT project called “OYO” which is composed of 9,999 pieces of art that have Korean historical verifications in combination with technology, made by the artist OYACHU.
For those who would like to know more about the artist OYACHU,
please refer to this link: https://medium.com/@MemeTherapy_Official/mmt-nft-%ED%94%84%EB%A1%9C%EC%A0%9D%ED%8A%B8-%EC%98%A4%EC%9A%94-1-98954c0b39b2
Meme Therapy has outlined many roadmaps of which we would like to emphasize on are
- Tokenomics of $MMT tokens
- Running of its own NFT trading Platform
- Creating its own Metaverse Platform
(Pretty impressive hey!)
For those who would love to know more about the roadmap of Meme Therapy, please refer to this link below
We believe partnering with Meme Therapy will benefit both of us in
- Marketing collaboration
- Making collab merchandise
- Active communication to promote Korean-based NFTs & legalization of Metaverse system in Korea.
Official links of Meme Therapy
- Medium: https://medium.com/@MemeTherapy_Official
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MemeTherapy_
- Webpage: https://memetherapy.io/
- OYO NFT: https://oyonft.io/
- 1 Cent (community webpage): https://1cent.kr/
- Community channel: https://oyonft.io/community